We all feel the pace of change that customer demands are driving in innovation. Cisco and our partners are meeting these needs by addressing the shifts occurring in sustainability areas around networking hardware, data storage systems, and power management systems. As a result, innovative product areas such as automation, edge computing, IoT, hybrid work, and cloud are emerging. The CRN Tech Innovator Awards honor products that bring creativity and technological differentiation, which are valuable to our global partners and customers.
CRN has kept its finger on the pulse of these changes through its annual Tech Innovation awards, and Cisco is well represented with its leadership in next-gen solutions. While you can delve into the in-depth reviews online, I wanted to highlight Cisco’s winning innovations.
I had the chance to connect with my colleague, Kristyn Hogan, Vice President of Collaboration Partner Sales. Here’s a look at two winning collaboration products:
UC and Collaboration Hardware – Cisco Collaboration Devices for Microsoft Teams Rooms
Collaboration has always been at the forefront of our hybrid work strategy, understanding that our partners and their customers want collaboration to happen on their own terms, regardless of device or meeting platform. Our partnership with Microsoft brings together two collaboration leaders, unlocking the opportunity for our partners to sell the best-in-class video devices to a broader customer base while completely reimagining the hybrid work experience.
UC and Collaboration Software – Webex Connect
We live in a multi-channel, digital world. Webex Connect enables our partners to empower organizations to interact with their customers on their own terms by delivering seamless, always-on, and connected customer experiences when selling Webex Connect. Strengthening our position as one of the leading enterprise CPaaS solutions in the market, Webex Connect unlocks a completely new opportunity for our partners to accelerate customer transformation and drive value while supporting their digital journeys.
Standardized Servers with Cisco UCS X-Fabric for GPU Workloads
Cisco UCS X-Fabric Technology enables customers to standardize on a single system supporting a broader range of workloads, including those typically supported by rack servers, along with the benefits of shared power, cooling, network communication, and Cisco Intersight management. Cisco and our partners can offer server nodes with GPU assignment flexibility to meet the evolving needs of customers’ workloads. This provides partners with greater value by enabling them to deliver additional AI/ML, VDI, and visualization applications while providing independent management of CPU and GPU components with different lifecycles for their customers.
IT Infrastructure Monitoring and Management with ThousandEyes WAN Insights
The internet is your new corporate network, and with ThousandEyes, you can deliver superior digital experiences with unrivaled visibility into the internet, cloud, and network that your business relies on for predictable and stable performance. Specifically, Cisco ThousandEyes Internet and Cloud Intelligence, when combined with Cisco SD-WAN, provides end-to-end visibility from WAN edge to edge for any application, over any network, across any user.
Cisco Also Received Finalist Recognition for Innovation in the Following Areas:
- Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure – Bright ZR+
- Bright ZR+ (or BRZR+ for short) – also known as 400G Bright QDDZR+ – supports a Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure, connecting on-premises and cloud-based data centers, enabling up to 80x fiber capacity increase compared to traditional on-off keying (OOK) methods by conforming to 400G and 800G Ethernet widely used for backhaul and hyper-scale data center interconnections. Take advantage of our 400G QDD Bright ZR+ 15x promotion, now available for order on CCW with a 34% off list price discount!
- Email Security – Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense
- This innovation provides comprehensive email security protection for your employees and organization while strengthening your security posture. Threats can come from numerous sources, including phishing, business email compromise, malware, and ransomware. Defend against all of them with industry-leading threat intelligence that empowers you to act swiftly.
- Cloud Tools/Management – Cisco Secure Equipment Access (SEA) Plus
- Use Secure Equipment Access Plus (SEA Plus) to establish a secure and open channel between your computer and a remote system via the IoT Operations Director. When using the SEA Plus Application to access remote systems, you can configure any port for data transfer using TCP, UDP, and ICMP protocols for advanced security.
Congratulations to Cisco and its winners and finalists for leading the industry with innovations that drive productivity and enhance the value of technology for our global partners and customers!
We want to hear your thoughts. Ask a Question, Comment Below, and Stay Connected with #CiscoPartners on Social Media!
Cisco Partners Facebook | @CiscoPartners Twitter | Cisco Partners LinkedIn